Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thoughtful.

My life is nuts. Here's what's going on...

1. I got my dad's death certificates in the mail today, and it has me thrown for a loop. It feels more... real than it did before, and I hate it. Lol. He wouldn't want me to be sad, yadda yadda, but it's hard sometimes. Nicholas (my brother) and I have a meeting with the HR department from my dad's work to discuss his life insurance stuff and his retirement fund. Another depressing thing... eek.

Moving on.

2. I am between jobs. I left Imagine (the charter school) to work as nanny for a very close friend of mine. I started the nanny job, and for a number of different reasons, it didn't work out. So, I went back to the school (thinking, I had only missed 2 days... maybe they'll take me back)... turned out as a "nope". So, I am again jobless. I am currently working a temp job at my mom's office. They (though not her specifically) are WAAAY behind in some filing stuff, and I'm helping catch them up. Unfortunately, this is a temporary job, so hopefully I find something else soon.

Anyone know of anything?

3. I love Matthew. He's been soo amazing since we started dating, but especially since my dad got sick in August. :) I won't embarrass him further, but he's a great guy :)

4. I feel like, with the exception of Matthew, that I have no stability in my life any more. Long story.

Will things ever get easier?

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment