Monday, September 12, 2011

Stressed

I feel like I have a lot of stresses in my life right now, and it's taking it's toll.

Work is rough. The number of kids in the daycare has dropped, so my hours have been cut a LOT. So, I've been job searching... but obviously there's not a lot out there... So I'm worried.

I feel this REALLY strong feeling that I'm supposed to write out my testimony. I talked about it at camp with one of my friends, and he said that I should work on it. Write it out. But I don't want to. Lol. I know that sounds weird... but I just don't want to. There are people in this group, in our college group, that have been around me for YEARS, and if I gave my testimony, they would be more than a little surprised at some of my stories. Ya know? I'm afraid of the judgement. And then, on top of all that, I don't understand why someone would care about my story. I don't understand how my story... my struggles, my accomplishments, my life... would make a difference to anyone. You know what I mean? I don't know. So, I was talking about this with Derek last night, and he pointed out that there's just so many little signs telling me that this is what I should do. Write it out.

UGH.

I don't know. Lol. The thought of telling people about my life story just freaks me out.

But the signs are there. So it's time to work.

1 comment:

  1. Whitney ~ Don't sell yourself short. Your struggles, accomplishments, lessons learned and life stories could certainly help others that are going through similar experiences.
    I'm sorry your going through a rough patch right now. I hope things look up for you soon.
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete