Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Emotional outlet

Well, reader, I got a message on Facebook late last night saying and I quote "keep the depressing sad s*** about your dad off of Facebook".

Okay, whoa partner. When I first read it, I was in shock. It came from someone I know, and someone I thought would've been supportive during this particular month. I am not an emotional person. Everyone knows that. But in the rare and random moments I post about needing prayer, I expect support. Unfortunately, this time around, that didn't happen.

I just feel... wrecked. December is the month I hate the most ANYWAY, because of my dad, but it also the busiest month at my work. The hours are long, and the kids are wild. And I am unbelievably thankful for a job, but I'm just tired. I wake up in the middle of the night, every single night, because my teeth and gums are throbbing with pain. I still feel a fairly deep disconnect from so many people in my life, and I just don't seem to be able to fix it.

Pardon my whining. Lol

1 comment:

  1. thats when you go and delete the person, my friend. if someone says something rude and negative towards me on fb, i delete them. i dont care if theyre my cousin or some kid from 7th grade. if they cant help you and be your friend and give the support you need, they dont deserve to be on your facebook.i love you woman. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete