Saturday, June 29, 2013

Homelessness

Today I moved.

The man who owned our house, needed to move back in due to unforeseen circumstances, so today was my last day there. I don't really know how to feel. I hired movers, and packed up everything. They loaded up, and we moved everything I own, except for a few random bags of clothes and my iPad, into a 5 X 10 storage unit indefinitely. 

I am going to be staying at a friend/coworker's house while she's out of town, so I have somewhere to sleep, but I can't get over this unwavering feeling of homelessness. I am currently a transient person.

I hate this feeling.

It sucks.


1 comment:

  1. I know you probably wont be able to feel this way... But being out of a home was one of the better moments in my life. At the time... It was scary and really uncomfortable. Not knowing where i would go or if anyone wanted me around enough to allow me to stay with them day to day... Week to week... Was a very humbling experience. It opened my eyes to how much we all really need one another. I may not be able to help you by extending my home to you because its not my own... If you need any help trying to find somewhere let me know! God has a plan for this hiccup in your life.

    ReplyDelete