Friday, January 3, 2014

A little bit of insight

 This post isn't going to be deep in any way, shape or form. Haha. It's been a really long day, but I am REALLY excited about this blogging 365 adventure.

SO

Let's talk about something here. I have 3 favorite movies. I love lots of movies, but I have three favorites, all of which I've seen hundreds of times, and that's literally no exaggeration.

First is The First Wives Club. This movie starring Goldie Hawn, Bette Midler and Diane Keaton is all about finding a new sense of self when you feel like the world is crumbling all around you. It's an empowering movie with twists and turns... it's just... great.

Secondly, Sister Act 2. Now, the original Sister Act is good, but a group of underpriviledged, ghetto kids from the hood singing amazing songs about Jesus? What the heck! It's just fabulous.

And Lastly, Meet Me In St. Louis. It's a movie starring Judy Garland, and it's just amazing. I love any and all old movies, but Judy is just awesome. The story is sweet. The old-fashioned values and quirky sayings make me smile. 


If I'm having a bad day, or just need a musical moment, these movies take the cake.

I hope that this post has given you a little insight into who I am, and what I love :)

I'd love to know what your favorite movies are, and why!!!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment