Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stoked.

Today was a day of firsts for me.

This afternoon, we had our first worship workshop, and I am SO excited about all the new and exciting adventure that God has planned for us. There's a lot planned and a great vision in place, and I couldn't be happier!

Then, post-meeting, Kate and I went to McGhee's for the first time. McGhee's is a biking/skiing/snow boarding store, that sells and rents equipment to outdoor-sy people. This store is just amazing. The guys who run it are just amazing, and they took so much time answering our questions!! Anywho. Today I bought my first pair of snow boots! They're completely waterproof, and really stinkin' cute!

THEN

Kate and I went to Tar-jey (aka Target) and bought thermals and cute sweat pants to wear around the cabin...


Today was just a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment