Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Who's in that picture??

Tonight, when I got home from work, I learned that if received a package. 

Photos!! 

I'd ordered photo prints, and they finally came! They're packaged neatly in a little 4x6 book with perferated edges (for easy removal) and it was fabulous! I flipped through all 100 photos reliving the past five months of my life, and just smiled. 

Then came my favorite part. I got out my handy dandy pen and started to write. On the back of every picture, I began to write where the picture was taken and why it was taken and also, who was pictured!

There's so been SO many times that I've looked through my parents or grandparents pictures and no one remembers who the person in the photo is!! Isn't that terrible!!

Write down your memories folks!!

When you're old and grey, you won't remember every detail of the parties you went to or the boy you liked... But photos with the stories written on the back will help the memories come alive again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment