Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Continued...

I had a good day today. I posted this morning about my morning activities.

I went to lunch with one of my oldest friends today. We caught up on life, talked about the men in our lives, and just plain chatted.

Then I went to work. The kids were actually pretty good today! It was DEFINITELY a better day than usual.

THEN I came over to my favorite guy's house (aka Matthew), and we had dinner (grilled chicken and some rice) and watched Happy Gilmore. Now we're online checking out gym memberships and reading through the South Beach Diet Book, planning. I think The South Beach plan is something I could actually do, so I'm excited :)

Tomorrow, I am SOOOOO excited, because the season premiers of my 2 favorite shows is on. Grey's Anatomy and The Big Bang Theory. There's a FABULOUS group of girls meeting tomorrow night to kick off the season, and it's going to be a good night :)

Have I mentioned on here that I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend? His name is Matthew William Headley, and he's pretty much amazing.

:)

Post again tomorrow.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment