Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am a sucky blogger. Lol.

I'm FINALLY posting. Lol. It's been a BUSY couple of days.

First off, let me say that I weighed myself yesterday, and due to hard work and portion control, I've lost 9 lbs in 6 days. :) It's exciting news right? :)

Secondly. I started going to the gym with Matthew, and I am CONSTANTLY sore. Oh my gosh. My muscles HATE me. Lol. But they'll get over it. :)

Thirdly. My dad was FINALLY moved to the rehab center, and for those of you that don't know what that means, it means that he's getting better. The doctors in the ICU at Summerlin Hospital told me that there was really nothing more they could do for him there. They said that he just needed time with certain medications, and he'd get better. (We're talking a year, here). So, they sent him Thursday night to the rehab hospital :) He dosen't really like it there. He'd obviously rather be at home, but he'll get there some day :) Keep up the prayers guys. They are TRUELY appreciated. :)

That's about all to post right now. Life has been super busy, but is super amazing.

Thank you Jesus.

And thank you friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment