Sunday, October 3, 2010

16 lbs in 2 weeks.

This has been an exciting and busy week. :) My papa is in the rehab place now, and he's perking up. It's funny, because the nurses must've shaved him Saturday morning, because I came in Saturday afternoon and my dad's face was clean shaven... You're probably asking yourself, why is that funny? Well, I've never, in my 21 years, seen my dad without his big grey beard. Lol. I almost thought I was in the wrong room. Lol.

So, about the title of this blog... I've lost 16 lbs. in 2 weeks. My mom got me a scale for my bathroom, so it's easier to keep track of :) It's been a hard, yet exciting adventure. It's been rough eating smaller portions, and better, healthier foods, because I've eaten the same stuff for years... but it's been exciting, because I can actually FEEL and SEE a difference... A couple of people have told me that they can see a difference, and whenever someone tells me that, I can feel myself light up :) Lol. I'll keep you guys posted. :)

That's about it for right now. :)

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment