Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day ???

I truely appreciate everyone who's helped me with this weight loss adventure. :) It's not over. There's actually a long way to go, but I just wanted you to know that :)

Yesterday was a LONG day. There's a girl that I work with that tries and tests my very last nerve every single day, and it's exhausting. She's rude to our kids, and their parents. She's rude to our co-workers. And really, she's just a trouble-maker. It takes every ounce of patience I have, every day, not to lose my mind. I've tried talking to her. I've tried tactfully pointing out when she's rude. She goes to church, so I even tried to give her some bible verses that I thought may trigger a change of heart... So far... Nothing's changed. Help??

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment