Sunday, October 17, 2010

One of those days...

Do you ever wake up in a funk? You wake up, and it's not that you feel sick or anything like that, you just don't feel... right. Today's been one of those days. I wasn't in a bad mood, just sort of... BLAH.

Went to church this morning. I went to service last night, so I got to sleep in until 8:30 :) It was actually a nice start to the day... Judith's message was good. We're in the book of Ephesians right now, which is one of my faves :)

We then went to Crete for college lunch. They have the yummiest burgers and sweet potato fries around.

Then a group of us went to party city to look at all of the fun Halloween things. I love Halloween. it's definitely one of my favorite holidays.

This afternoon, I've done like, nothing. Lol. My friend Kitty sent me a couple of seasons of a show called "Criminal Minds", so I watched some episodes of that, and now I'm watching the seasons 6 finale of Grey's Anatomy online. It's instense. If you're a Grey's fan, you'll know what I mean. Lol.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment