Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So two momentous things happened.

First off, yesterday was Matthew's and my 7 month-aversary. He is by far the best thing that's ever happened to me (besides Jesus), and yesterday, we celebrated by going to Red Robin for dinner, and chatting :) It was nice going on a date, and just spending time together. :) He's amazing. I am one lucky girl :)

And the SECOND good thing that happened yesterday, was this.... Matthew and I were sitting at Red Robin eating dinner, and I had a missed call on my phone. it was my dad's cell phone. Since he went into the hospital, his phone's been in a drawer turned off. Lol. So, imagine my surprise... I called it back, dreading the worst, because I am a pessimist at heart... and he answered :) You're probably thinking... what's the big deal? Well, he hasn't spoken in over 2 months!!!! That's the big deal. I was sooo excited. I've called him probably 10 times since then, just to hear him talk. Lol. He's probably going to get annoyed, but he'll get over it. :) This is the first time I TRUELY BELIEVED that he's on the road to a full recovery. It just enver seemed real before. Now, now it does. :)

Thanks for reading guys.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment