Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life has been interesting to say the least.

The last time I posted was in October...

Here's what's happened since then...

My papa has taken over 20 steps with a walker. :) They are SLOWLY building up his muscle mass, because it all wasted away during his hospital stay. They moved him to a new facility across town, so I haven't been able to visit as often as before, but I call him at least twice a day, and we discuss the days' events. :) It's nice being able to talk to him finally. He was literally a lump for sooo long, and now it's almost.... wierd hearing his voice... But I love it :)

In other news, I FINALLY got to go visit my sweet little baby Lucas. :) In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, Lucas James Salzman was born in October to Karin and Jeremiah Salzman, and he is perfect :) I'm going to be his full time nanny when his mommy goes back to work, and I am SOOO excited. He is soo sweet, and his little smile is amazing. :) Karin and Jeremiah are super lucky to ahve that little angel :)

Grey's Anatomy night at the Key house has become a weekly staple in my life. :) Getting together and chatting with those girls is awesome :) We catch up on the week's events... it's fun :) Lol. Those girls are amazing.

We just had an election a few days ago. UNFORTUNATELY Harry Reid got voted back into office for our senate seat, and I don't understand why. He's done nothing but ruin the nevadan way of life these past 6 years, and for some idiotic reason, people went and asked for more unemployment, no new jobs, and basically another sucky 6 years... Way to go Reid-voters. You basically just screwed Nevada over for another 6 years. For the record... I voted for Sharon Angle. She may not have been the best choice for the job... but she was BY FAR the BETTER CHOICE.

And last, but definitely not least, I'm still madly in love with Matthew. I realize this isn't really an "update", because everybody and their grandmothers know about this... BUT, I thought it should be restated. He's amazing. :) He's recently moved out, and has since started living with Darrin Capps and Gary Andrews from our church. These guys are amazing, and Matt is doing very well :) I love him more than I can put into words, and I am SOOO proud of him.

Well, that's about all for now folks. I love you.

1 comment: