Friday, November 5, 2010

I had quite a day yesterday.

 So, here is a run-down of my day yesterday.

I woke up in a decent mood... watched a few minutes of a Grey's Anatomy re-run, and went to work. I called my papa on the way, and he told me that he took 40 step yesterday using a walker, which was of course good news.

Got to work, and started talking with my co-worker about what I'm going to do with my life... like career wise, and the reason I'm not in school is that I have NO IDEA what I want to do, and I didn't want to waste thousands of dollars until I figured it out. But unfortunately, because I feel like EVERYONE around me has already answered the "What do you want to be when you grow up?" question, when I talk about it, sometimes I feel like a total failure. Lol. And I know it's ridiculous, and I know there are lots of people not in school... but that doesn't change how I feel.

THEN

My kids at work yesterday were especially... difficult. I don't want to say that it was ALL the kids, but it was definitely the majority of the problems. There were kids who couldn't keep their hands to themselves. There were kids licking other kids... and there were kids with too much attitude. Lol. All of this is a daily occurance, but yesterday it seemed amplified, in part because I was already grumpy, and partially because Thursdays are the "almost Friday" day, and the kids are extra jittery... Bad Mood + Wild Kids = Worse mood. Lol.

THEN

I went to Grey's night with my favorite girls :) These girls that I see on Thursday nights are amazing :) We swap stories, talk about boys, and eat some YUMMY food. (Thank you Caitlyn and Mama Key)

THEN

I went over to the apartment that Matthew is now sharing with Darrin Capps and Gary Andrews, and we watched the discovery channel... lol. Yes, we're those people. And then Darrin came home, and we played Mario Kart, the original N64 version, and I hated it. I ahd already had a sucky day, and I literally lost EVERY round, so that actually made my mood worse. Lol.

Today I feel a little bit better, thanks to Matthew and a few good friends :)

But I just needed to vent about my day. :)
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment