Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend to remember.

This weekend has been crazy.

Thursday morning, I woke up super early and went with Liss Liss aka Melissa to get her braces put on, and then we grabbed lunch and went to her house. Vegging all afternoon and watching super girly movies make the day amazing.

I saw the movie "Unstoppable" over the weekend with my favorite girls, Mo, Matt C., and Willum. It stars Denzel Washington, which is one of favorite actors EVER! :) It was a really good movie. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Today was fun. I definitely was NOT really excited to get up early to go to church, but I made it. Service was good. Pastor is an awesome speaker, and I love that I get something out of every single week's lesson. The worship today was really good... very soulful... and the 3 girls that sang on the end had some very nice harmonies. :)  Bible study was good, but of course, our room was freezing...

Tonight we had a surprise 21st birthday party for Chelsea Schoenbeck from church. She was totally surprised, and seemed to genuinely enjoy herself. Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling to well, but she still seemed to have fun.

Funny story... Lauren Poulin had to write an essay for english class, and she totally wrote about Tonya/Tammy. I think it's hilarious. Hopefully her teacher likes it as much as I did.

Well, that's about all I have to say.

Until next time loved ones.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment