Saturday, November 20, 2010

So my cousin Christina...

posted this "note" on facebook, where she posted 30 random facts about herself, and then tagged people to the same. I don't post a lot of notes on facebook anymore, but I do post on here, so here it is :) I worked on these for like 3 weeks. Lol. I honestly couldn't think of 30 interesting facts about myself, but I tried. :)

1. I am secretly afraid of closed shower curtains. I have watched too many scary movies, and seen too many unsuspecting girls die because of closed shower curtains. Lol. This is a legitimate fear.

2. I love movies. I don't just love movies... I am basically obsessed with them. If I could get paid to watch movies, that would be my dream job :)

3. I love to read. I mostly read novels called "chic-lit". Books about women (usually written by women) for women. I also can't read more than one book at a time. The story lines start to run together.

4. I secretly wish I could tell people what I think of them. I have this fear of offending people, because I'm a people pleaser, and with some of the people in my life, if I told them what I truely thought, they may not like it.

5. I honestly believe that you have to be 100% happy being single before you find the one person you are meant to be with. I think it's ridiculous running around chasing guys just to feed your ego.

6. I love candles. On my bathroom counter right now is Pumpkin Spice from Bath and Body Works.

7. I'm really good at faking being happy. Enough said.

8. I am an OCD-level organization lover.

9. I love having my nails done. Painted or acrylic.

10. I have had 2 babies enter my life in the past month or so (not mine obviously), and I love them both.

11. I get overly annoyed when people are grammatically incorrect in their text messages.

12. I appreciate sleep more than most people. I would sleep all the time if I could.

13. My favorite TV shows are (in no particular order) The Golden Girls, The Facts of Life, and Grey's Anatomy.

14. When my dad was terribly sick over the months of August and September, I secrelty feared that I would never have a father/daughter dance, and it still makes me cry to think about it.

15. I love the holiday season. Not the holidays. Just the season.

16. I feel like an epic failure when people talk about their classes at school, because I'm not taking any.

17. I love to be scared. Even though in the moment, I'm usually practically crying.

18. I wish I'd had siblings closer in age growing up.

19. I love post-its.

20. I, once in a while, am a facebook stalker. Everyone has moments.

21. I prefer black pens to blue ones.

22. I love Shadow Hills, and all of the people there, but once in a while I miss Canyon Ridge beyond belief.

23. I can go through all 32 levels on Super Mario Brothers without dying, and without skipping any levels.

24. I want to name my kids using Bible names.

25. I want to work a basic reception/office job for a career because I like routine.

26. I want to live in like... Colorado or some place considerably more green than Vegas.

27. I rode Cat Buses last year when my car was busted.

28. I am conservative and proud of it.

29. I don't like cheesecake.

30. I am happy that I found the most amazing man in the entire world, and I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment