Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Right/Wrong place.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am always in the right place at the right time. I know things, have seen things, have met people, not because of anything else but timing.

Today, I had a moment where I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and I wish I hadn't been there.

I was coming out of my house to drive to Starbucks to see one of my favorite people Mrs. Kitty Kidd. I'm walking to my car, and I hear yelling. This, in and of itself is weird, because our neighborhood is always SUPER quiet. Anyway, so I hear yelling, and of course, I look around to make sure that everything is okay... Well, it wasn't. My neighbors across the street, and down two houses were outside yelling at each other. (Which they've NEVER done) When I realize what's happening, I RAN to my car. I didn't want to know what they were fighting about. I didn't want to be involved in any way. So, those of you who've seen me this week know that my window is having some issues, so of course, even when I'm in my car I still hear the fighting.

Mika yelled that he wanted a divorce and he sped away SO FAST in his car that his tires squealed!

It was terrible and sad. I called Dana Marshall because I was upset about what I'd just witnessed, and she pointed out that I was a witness to one of the biggest moments of their lives, and I wish I hadn't been. :(

I was a child of divorce. Did you know that? My parents divorced when I was 10, and life became chaos. The reasons behind the divorce aren't important anymore, but it makes me sad to think that the kids in that house might face what I had to face. I really hope they don't.

In other, and yes, much happier news, I am down a grand total of 10 lbs since I rededicated this blog. :) I am pretty darn excited about it, and I was even told by someone that they could see a little weight loss :) Let me just tell you, that's the best motivation there is. To hear someone say that all of the effort you've been putting in has FINALLY been paying off... Well, that's just the bees knees. :)

Let's see, what else is happening... OH! I am a happy girl, once again. My favorite girls, the key seesters, Lauren Poulin, and Katie Shura are finally ALL back in town and reunited once again, and I am pleased. :) Lol. It was weird not having any of them around for a few days there. Lol. Like, I was literally at a loss. lol.

That's about it on the life-update front.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment