Thursday, May 19, 2011

My bad.

I haven't posted in a few days... Sorry :) Lol.

Tonight is the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, which is my favorite show. :) I'm not sure how it's going to go, but I'm hoping they can top last seasons shooting... we shall see.

In other news, I've decided that Ive been pushing things in my life a little harder than I need to. I have this idea of what my life should be like, and I feel like I've been working really hard to get it together, but I feel like some people don't like it. It's frustrating, because I feel like I'm getting to a good place in my life, and I feel like I'm getting shut down... I don't know...

I dont really feel like going on a rant lol. I just feel like this is my "safe place" to be able to say what I want, when I want and not face judgements.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment