Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Official.

Do you ever have those times in your life when your heard is just swimming, because you have SO much on your mind? I'm currently at one of those points in my life. I feel like I'm constantly thinking about SO much, and there's just SO much that I want to do, that there's just no way to get it all done...

So, that's where I'm at. Lol.

I did do something though, that I've wanted to do for a while. I cut my hair.

I really enjoyed my long hair. I got lots of compliments on it, and who doesn't love that right?? But I cut it anyway. I love it long, but I also love the little cutesy ponytail that you get when it's short.

So, that's where I'm at.

Scripture memory. Is anyone really good at scripture memory? If you are, do you have any tips for those of us that have junky memories? lol. I really want to be one of those Christians (whom I've admired since childhood) that can pull JUST the right scripture out of their head at JUST the right time! That's one of my new goals in life. Obviously, I may never be a superstar at that, but I feel like memorizing a few key scriptures would be a good thing. Opinions? Helpful tips?

Tonight we're playing volleyball at butterfly park, and this weekly event has become one of my favorite things in life. Lol. I know that probably sounds weird. But I really enjoy the game, the physical activity (you hardly know it, but your legs ARE getting a bit of a workout) and the fellowship with my peeps. :)

That's where my life's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment