Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Challenge.

Hello friends. My friend challenged me to a 365 day photo challenge, and I decided to take the challenge. :) This simply means that once a day, I will post a photo to this blog site (as well as update my blog :))

Happy Reading!

Day 1. A picture of yourself and 20 random facts.

110618-152208


Random Facts

1. I love Jesus, and my Shadow Hills family.
2. I can sit in Starbucks for hours and think nothing of it, and be fully entertained.
3. My life in the past 6 months is completely different than I ever thought it would be, but I think it's made me stronger, and a better person.
4. I'm very opinionated, but I don't often voice my opinions in fear of offending or upsetting someone.
5. I am sucky at volleyball, but I love it :) It makes my Mondays.
6. I have a mild addiction to the "StumbleUpon" app on my phone.
7. I recently moved out of my parents house, and though it was probably the scariest thing I've ever done, I think it's also been very beneficial in the "growing me up" process.
8. I love blogging, but again, sometimes I don't write what I'm actually thinking in fear of offending or upsetting people.
9. I've seen every Disney movie ever made. If you don't believe me, try me.
10. I don't drink coffee. Ever. Lol.
11. My favorite fruit is pineapple or cantaloupe. And my favorite veggies are raw carrots or peas.
12. I don't really drink hot drinks. Even like, hot chocolate or things like that, I let them cool almost completely.
13. I've been on multiple mission trips, and I'm secretly thinking about searching for another one. (Not a long one lol)
14. I'm moving into a house (in less than 30 days) will 3 AMAZING girls. :) And I'm totally excited.
15. I love to sing. I haven't been singing a whole lot lately, and I can't figure out why.
16. My favorite thing to bake is cinnamon rolls.
17. I miss my dad more than I'd ever admit to anyone out loud. It's been 6 months, and it still feels like it happened yesterday.
18. I'm really good at math.
19. I used to work at Homework Hotline. :)
20. I LOVE texting. If we aren't texting buddies, feel free to change that. 702-677-0153.

No comments:

Post a Comment