Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So much to say...

And so little time. Lol.

There's a LOT going on in my life. Some good things. Some bad things. As always. Lol.

First for the good things.

My friends are amazing. The girls that I hang around with are just awesome, and the guys in the group just leave me speechless. Lol. If it weren't for these people, I don't know where I'd be.

Ya know what drives me crazy though? I have this person in my life that I used to be really close with. I used to be able to tell this person anything, and now that person isn't around anymore. He's literally disappeared from my life. Before I go on any further, please let me say that this isn't Matthew. Lol. I'm not going on an ex-girlfriend rant. Lol. But this friend of mine... used to be my best friend. He may not have known it... but when you tell someone everything about yourself, and confide secrets and have inside jokes and stories with someone, and then all of a sudden they're gone... it's depressing.

Some people may not think it's a good idea that I wrote the above paragraph, but this is my blog, and that's what I'm thinking about right at this moment.

Do you ever wish you could go back to a moment in time and change something? Like, I know everything happens for a reason... I know that. But, do you ever sometimes wonder, what if? What if you hadn't made that choice, or said that sentence? What if you, instead chose to do the opposite? Where would your life be?

Meep.

I've been missing my dad a lot lately. More than usual I'd say. I don't know what it is, but lately, I've been a LOT more weepy than usual. I miss him... sometimes more than I think I can stand :( Today in particular, I was talking with the three-year-olds at work about their daddy's, and it was EVERYTHING I could do, not to just start crying. :(

Matthew leaves for Japan/Korea in 19 days, and I don't think I'm ready. Lol. Even as I sit here typing this out, it doesn't feel real. I now we are broken up, but he really had become my best friend over the past  year and a half, and to not be able to see him everyday... or to not be able to talk to him whenever I want to is going to be hard :( I'm worried about his safety (though neither country hates americans) I just dont know... It makes me sad to think about...

But I'm also REALLY excited for him! He's going to get to see things, and experienced things that we in the United States have only dreamed of! He's going to get to see cool landmarks and see some awesome sushi. Lol. He's going to have an amazing time witnessing to the people of Asia.  :) :)

I'm always a mix of emotions. (In case you couldn't tell) And these are just a few of the things going on in my thought process. Lol.

Goodnight loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment