Sunday, July 31, 2011

Starbucks.

I have this addiction to sitting in Starbucks for hours at a time, contemplating life, reading, and people watching. I used to be really bad. Lol. I dated someone who worked at Starbucks, and I was here ALL the time, but I feel like it's slowed since then. Lol. THEN I met Kate Shura. Lol. She's just as obsessed as I used to be, so I have this new/re-found love of hanging out in Starbucks and chatting the rainy afternoons away.

I had a mini-chat the other day with my friend Tasha, and we were talking about my blog. I told her that I was thinking about deleting it, because I feel like no one reads it. I told her I felt like I was just sending my thoughts out into this void, and that no one one would miss it if it were gone. I haven't really decided one way or the other yet. Tasha said she reads it. Lol. So, I have at least one fan. :) Lol. I really enjoy blogging. I wish I could be a professional blogger. Lol. Unfortunately, I don't think writing is what I'm called to do. Lol. But it's nice to dream right?

In other news, I'm currently getting ready to, in the next 5 days, do ALL of my laundry, shop/pack for camp, pack ALL of my belongings, and semi-move into the Key house, and leave for camp. Lol. It's going to be the most insane week. Lol. I'm excited for everything to happen!! Lol.

In other news, I feel like I'm getting to a better place with the whole "matt's gone" thing. I still have moments, USUALLY when I get an email. Lol. But I'm getting a lot better. I've finally accepted that he's okay. It's weird, because even though I knew he got there safely, I still just couldn't accept that he was okay. Lol. It's weird. I'm not sure how to explain it. Lol. ANYWAYS. So, we've emailed a few times, and I've seen some pictures, so I know he's PERFECTLY fine. So, I'm getting better. Lol. That's the gist of this entire paragraph. Lol. I'm getting to a better point with everything going on, but there's a few things I want to say. Lol. People keep asking me the same questions, so I'm going to answer them on here :) Haha. No, Matt and I aren't together. No, we did not promise to hold out for each other while he's away. Lol. Yes, we are still REALLY good friends. Yes, I'm emailing him while he's on his mission trip, though not often because I don't want to cause any distractions. No, I don't know if we're going to get back together when he gets back. Lol. Only God knows that one. Lol. But yes, we'll always be really good friends, and no, there's no awkwardness needed anymore about this situation. Lol. If you have a question or comment about us, feel free to ask. Lol.

I'm in a fairly happy mood today :)

Thanks Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment