Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One of those days...

I'm having one of those days today where I REALLY miss my dad. It's the craziest thing, because I KNOW I should be happy for him. He's in Heaven with Jesus. There's nothing better.

BUT

I am selfish, and I miss him. I miss him every minute of every day, and there are some days, like today, where I miss him so much that it hurts.

So now I'm sitting here, alone, because all of my house mates are upstairs sleeping or whatever, and watching glee and being sad. Pathetic and selfish.

The problem is that I don't want to talk about it. Even if one of my house mates was down here, I wouldn't want to talk about it. That's just not who I am. I bottle up emotions. I don't talk through them. Yes. It's unhealthy, but it's my way for now.

I just need like... one encouraging text lol. Idk. Lame.

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't selfish. You are doing what is natural, Whitney. And we all deal with our emotions and thoughts in our own way :D Hope you are feeling better. <3

    ReplyDelete