Monday, November 14, 2011

Biggest Loser

I have a strange fascination with this show. I LOVE to watch it. It's motivation, and the health tips are amazing :) BUT, I get un-motivated easily. Lol. All it takes is ONE day of not exercising or ONE meal that isn't healthy.

Well, I'm on one of those kicks right now. Where I don't do a whole lot but church and work. I don't exercise, like, at all. I haven't really cared what I've been eating.

So, I'm sitting here watching The Biggest Loser reruns on Netflix, and it's motivating. It makes me want to do more. It makes me want to get started on a new life. After camp last year, I lost like 35 lbs, and I'm pretty dang sure I've gained all of that back, and it's depressing.

I want to do better. I want to eat better. I want to be healthier.

So I'm gonna get started. It's not going to be some overnight thing. I'm not crazy. I know I'm not going to drop a bunch of weight right away, but I need to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment