Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy.

The past few days, I've been thinking a lot about my life and the people in it.

I used to have this dream. I literally had it, like once a week in high school and the dream went like this...

I walk into a gym, like a high school gymnasium, and everyone who's ever entered into my life (even for a short time) is standing there in rows. They're frozen, just standing there, perfectly still. And then the ENTIRE dream is me walking to each and every person and telling them how they've impacted me and my world both positively and negatively. I told them what I honestly thought of their actions and attitudes toward me, and then I'd move on to the next person.

It's the strangest dream I've ever had, and the frequency in which I've had this dream is insane. Well, as I said, I used to have this dream in high school... I had it for a couple years afterwards, I still had it... up until about 2 years ago... And then last night, it came back. it was different though. None of my high school friends were there. it was all of my new friends, my new family. It was an interesting and enlightening experience. I said things to these "statues" that I would never have said in real life. Lol. There's not really a point to telling you, the reader, this story. It's insane to think about.

I had a really good day today. My kids were especially good today at work. They were absolutely angels, and that happens on only RARE occasions, so I couldn't help but smile :) then I came home from work, and my room mates and Brandon were getting started on moving our newest room mate's bed upstairs into her room as a surprise. I was sooo happy that I got home just in time to help :) Then I had a yummy dinner and got to watch some episodes of Private Practice. I got to chat with 2 good friends, one on a mission and one serving in Afghanistan.

All in all, I've had an amazing day, and I thank God every day for the people and the opportunities He's given me.

Life is good. God provides.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment