Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's time for a change.

Do you ever wake up in the morning and feel like life is changing around you?

I've had a couple days FILLED with enough time to reflect on who I am and what I'm doing with my life. Ever since I was a little kid, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I knew where I wanted to live. I knew what my husband would be like. I knew what kind of job I'd have, and I knew exactly how my life would turn out.

Or so I thought.

As I said, the past couple of days left me some time to think...

I've got ideas, plans, dreams, and it's finally time that they come to fruition. It's time to stop being scared. I've been afraid, for so long, of failing or even worse... the unknown. If I do everything I want to do, or even attempt it, there is a great possibility that I could fail. I could be "just not good enough" or "not quite up to the challenge".

But you know what, dear reader? 

It's time to stop being afraid. I was put on this earth on purpose for a purpose, and it's time to get it started. It's time to not let the fear of the unknown hinder what I want for my life.

There is so much at stake...

But it's time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment