Sunday, January 26, 2014

Unpacking.

Do you ever make a "to-do" list for your life, and then realize you haven't done anything on it?

Today was a self-analyzing kind of day. I have things I want to do with my life. Some things are pretty big, and some things are fairly small, but all important... at least to me.

Did you know, sweet reader, that I still have boxes I haven't unpacked? I've lived in this house since the middle of July, and while I have let the world believe that I have settled in, I haven't. I have unpacked boxes, empty book shelves, and clothes still in the suitcases they were moved in. It's crazy really. I know that... 

Today I've been thinking about why I haven't settled in, and I'm still not sure. I love the house. I love my room mate. Everything is great.

It must be something internal...

I'll figure it out one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment