Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Immunizations

Tonight, I went to dinner with some friends and we got on to the topic of immunizations. 

This is a hot button issue in America today. There are a lot of people out there who believe that immunizing their child will cause autism or ADHD or other things. 

I think this is insane. 

First off, there's no medical report that supports this. But there are people out there that believe that immunizing their babies will actually cause something "wrong" with them? I'm sorry, but people have been getting immunized long before this sudden outbreak off ADHD and autism.

Now, don't get me wrong, I realize that ADHD and autism are difficult thing to deal with. I've seen it in kids that I've worked with over the year, and I can only imagine what it would be like to have my own child struggle with those diseases.

But I'm sorry, I don't believe for a second that preventing deadly diseases have suddenly started causing those kinds of changes in the brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment