Saturday, March 29, 2014

Southern Adventure Day 8.

The adventure is about to begin. 

Today is Clinton's 24th birthday, so tonight we are going "downtown" to see the sights and visit a few bars. I feel like the night is going to be a night of stories, memories and inside jokes. 

The past couple of days have been a whirlwind. I've been to some truly southern restaurants and eaten some truly southern food. I've been criticized for the movies I haven't seen (aka Forest Gump) and I feel like at the end of it all, I've officially been inducted into this new group of friends. 

I won't lie. When I first met my Georgia friends, I was pretty convinced that I'd always be an outsider. 

This trip has proven me wrong, and I'm loving every minute of it. 

I am sad that my trip is drawing to a close. I can't believe that in a couple of days, I'll be leaving this state to go back to regular life. I've been here so long, that waking up here FEELS normal. I feel like wakin up in Las Vegas on Tuesday will feel... Wrong. 

#stressedout 

#makingdecisions

#anythingispossible 

#bigchangesonthehorizon

No comments:

Post a Comment