Sunday, March 30, 2014

Southern Adventure - Season Finale

Tonight we went to Cracker Barrel for my "going away" dinner, and it was sad. The food was great as always, and the service and company was perfect, but at the end of dinner, the goodbyes began. 

Over the last three hours, I've said goodbye to all of my southern friends after being here for almost two weeks. 

As I walked away from the Jones residence tonight, it was like an instant depression. 

Yes, whenever a vacation is over, a certain sadness happens when it's time to go back home and face the real world. 

That's not what this is. 

This is the feeling of leaving home. Being here, living here for the past 11 days has been the most amazing adventure. I wake up and feel like I've been here my whole life. 

It's interesting how God puts something on your heart. I guess when you find a direction you're being lead, you should follow that direction huh?

Decisions decisions. 

Meanwhile, tomorrow I head home, sad and unprepared. 

Goodnight loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment