Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crossfit? Ha!

Today I had a conversation with one of the preschool moms that made me laugh. 

This mom, G, is SUPER in shape. She does the crossfit program at a place down the street from the preschool, and because of her size and known athletic ability, I'm sure she's amazing at it. 

We were talking about my desire to eat better and get into (much) better shape. She responded back with "oh! You should come do crossfit with me! It's so fun! You get an awesome work out!"

I almost died laughing. 

I am a big kid. I have been oversized for literally as long as I can remember. 

There is no way on God's green earth that I am going to be able to do crossfit. 

She says you take it at your own pace, and it's all about figuring out how many reps you think you can do, of whatever exercise, and doing one more than that. 

So, I agreed to go. They have a free trial thing, so I agreed to torture myself and try it. 

What can go wrong right? 

#thismaynotgowell

No comments:

Post a Comment