Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 1 Continued.

Today was a good day.

I'm updating tonight from Matthew's computer. He made a good point tonight in saying that if I update just in the morning, sometimes I'll leave out details about my day. So, it'll be a twice-a-day thing for the foreseeable future.

I didn't end up eating breakfast. I had my orange juice, but that's about as far as I got. Lol. I'll try eating toast tomorrow. I'm just not an early morning eater, even though I know that it's better for you...

So I didn't go to the hospital today. It's starting to take a toll on me I think... Sitting there 6 hours a day, every day... it's just too much mentally. So, I decided to take a day off. I updated my blog, watched 10 minutes of Saved By The Bell, cleaned out my purse, watched Meet Me In St. Louis, and went to work.

Work wasn't all that fabulous today. There's a girl I work with that absolutely gets on my last nerve every time I see her. She's talking about quitting soon, and I secretly think in my mind that I wouldn't miss her. It sounds mean, but there's a long story behind it. Lol.

I did a work out video today. No, no, no. I wasn't "Sweatin' to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons (though I do own those VHS tapes). Like I said in a past post, my mom did the nutrisystem program, and along with that program, they sent a DVD geared towards workouts for women. I didn't finish the DVD. It's quite long (like 2 hours altogether), but I did as much as I felt my legs could take. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing it again... for a slightly longer period of time. Work my way through it...

I don't have much else to report. Nothing too majorly exciting happened today. I'll update in the morning. :)

Breakfast: Orange Juice.
Lunch: Chicken Breast and a few taco chips with home made salsa.
Dinner: Chicken with some weird, but yummy sauce on it.

Seems like I'm going to be living on chicken.

Recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment