Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 1.

So, today's the day... The sun is shining and the tank is clean :) (Nemo!!!)

I woke up this morning, completely motivated. I was worried last night that I would wake up today and be like, "Well, maybe I'll start next week" or some other excuse. I'm glad, though, that I didn't :)

Last night was my last supper-type dinner. The college/careers group went out after bible study to In N Out Burger. I had a burger, fries and a pink lemonade, and that will be the last fast food I'm going to ahve for quite a while. :) I'm excited that this new adventure is starting well. I have a work-out-date with Kat tomorrow night, and Matthew and I are going to walk around the park tonight. It doesn't sound like much, but since I don't normally work out, it's something. Lol.

Breakfast : Some orange juice.

I've already encountered my first issue. I hate breakfast. I never eat it. Never. My friend who is a nutrition major told me that people who DONT eat breakfast actually gain 5 lbs. a year, because their metabolism doesn't get jump started. I guess I'll have to get over my hatred of breakfast. :) Lol.

Last night after LOGOS, my darling man-friend and I were chatting on his couch, and apparently I made some strange face, and he told me it was cute :) It's not some world-changing fact, but I wanted to share anyway :) Lol. I love Matthew more than anything in the world (except for Jesus). He's so good to me, sometimes I doubt i even deserve him. :)

I'll post again soon! Thanks for the accountability my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment