Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 2.

Good morning loved ones! :)

Nothing too new or exciting to report. We are officially out of orange juice, so it's water for breakfast. I tried to eat a piece of toast, but my belly just was not ready for it... I'm going to have to work on this breakfast thing... Any ideas?

Matt had a leadership meeting last night, so I went and hung out at my friend Melissa's house. We watched a movie called "Letters to Juliet". It is a SUPER cute movie. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It's totally girly. :)

I have a work-out date with Ms. Kat Hall tonight after work. I'm excited and nervous. Lol. It's been like... a year or more since I've actually WORKED OUT worked out... So it should be interesting. I hope she doesn't mind complaining. :) Ha!

I am truely appreciating the encouragement and the love you all are showing me through this process (Even if it's only day 2.) Lol. Keep it coming, because it's definitely helping. Lol.

I love you all. :) I'll post again later on.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Whitney! Let me know how I can help support you. besides getting more OJ in the house! Love you

    ReplyDelete