Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 3.

My apologies for not posting last night. By the time I got home, I was EXHAUSTED lol.

I did my work out DVD again yesterday morning, and then I worked a 6 hour shift with my kids. THEN Matthew and I went for a wolk around the track at the park a couple of times. It was fun :) A little creepy, because it was getting dark by the time we got there, but he was there to protect me :) So, I definitely got some exercise in yesterday :) It was neat, but it definitely wore me out. Lol.

Kat, we are DEFINITELY on for Tuesday... I don't know why I didn't get your texts or whatever : /

In other news, I called the ICU desk to check in on my dad last night, because I hadn't been to the hospital. Susan, his nurse yesterday, told me they are weining him off of the ventilator. On Wednesday, he breathed on his own for 3 hours, and yesterday (Thursday), he breathed for 5 hours :) She also told me that today (Friday), someone is going to come and evaluate him and see if we can move him to a rehab facility!!! That means he's getting significantly better :) The fungal infection, they said would take a year or more to fully heal, but he can finish that at home... which is the next step after rehab :) It looks like there MAY BE some light at the end of this tunnel.

I love you all.

I'll post later on today/tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment