Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chaos.



Do you ever feel like your life is just chaos? Do you ever feel like you just CAN'T get control of the events happening in and around your life? Do you ever feel alone when you're surrounded by people all the time?

That's how I feel right now.

I'm not looking for a pity party or anything. This blog is just to put feelings out into the world to get them out of my head. Lol. So here it goes.

There's a lot of times lately where I just don't know what to do with myself. There's moments where I miss my dad so much it HURTS. If I try to talk to someone about it, people just come back with "pray about it". And yes, that's a great option, but sometimes I needs something more. Ya know?

If you know me, you know that I'm not a crier. I don't cry over ANYTHING unless it's super important, but lately I've been a mess. And if you know me AT ALL, you know that I'm not the one to complain about this. I'd rather just keep my emotions and any sadness to myself and not burden someone else. Ya know?

I don't know.

That's how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment