Thursday, August 30, 2012

To be or not to be?

I've been thinking a lot about my blog lately. I haven't written since the beginning of August, because I decided to reevaluate what I wanted to write about and where I wanted this to go.

I enjoy writing immensely. I think about blog topics ALL the time. I'm always on the lookout for something new and fun to write about, and it's definitely a challenge to keep things interesting. The very last thing I'd want to do is start producing a blog that's stale.

Which brings me to my month-long hiatus.

As I said, I thoroughly enjoy writing. I have moments where I wish I could just do it all the time, and there are moments where (if I'm being honest) it's a complete burden. Haha. But here we are, dear reader, at this crossroads. I have been thinking long and hard about whether or not to keep writing, and if so, what to write about.

Well, after talking to some of you, my sweet and awesome readers, I've decided to keep writing. I enjoy it, and I especially enjoy providing a few minutes worth of reading to help brighten your day.

Thanks for all of your support through this time of questions and self-evaluation.

Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment