Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The little things

Today I read a quote that simply said...

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

And it hit me hard. I am the type of person who is always trying to go, go, go, and rarely takes time to stop or slow down. I am a planner who wants everything a certain way, and I am easily stressed out when things don't work out the way I expect them to. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way.

This isn't a long blog post today. Just a simple reminder to "stop and smell the roses" as my grandma Max used to say. Enjoy the little God-given moments that make life sweet, because as time slips by, life only gets harder. It only gets busier.

And lastly, if you choose to maximize each and every enjoyable experience in life, when those rough and tough moments roll through, you'll have some very happy memories to help get you through. They'll be there as an awesome reminder that there's light at the end of the tunnel :)

Have a happy Tuesday.

Grace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment