Sunday, October 6, 2013

Georgia - The Finale

I've been thinking abd deciding for WEEKS about how to end the "Georgia series" I've had going on my blog the past month. I've typed and erased a dozen times, and still can't fully put into words how much I loved my experiences down there. I can't fully put into words how much I feel in love with the beautiful nature God created down there. I can't fully explain how much I miss the hilarious people I met there. And I can't express how much I love Georgia football.

To my newest friends... my Georgia friends... who I know will read this... in those short three days, you made me realize that there's a world outside of Vegas. You made me see that there are good, sweet people still left in the world. And you made me realize that Georgia football is the best thing I've ever seen. I had so many adventures with you all...from the shaved ice truck ya'll had outside of Matt's to going down to the River Walk and seeing the Savannah River  to drinking Rumplemints and that $6 bottle of cherry flavored whatever it was...to going to The Mo and watching movies under a sky filled with more stars than I've ever seen... To sitting inside of Zaxby's talking about how you all even dress differently than the people in my city. Oh! And don't forget the new words and phrases I learned while I was there!! Haha! It was an amazing trip, and I'll never forget it.

But don't worry, I'll be back ;)

Plans have been made. I need to continue my southern education.

Go dawgs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment