Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Obamacare

Okay. I'm not overly find of turning this blog into a political soapbox, but this is important. 

Obamacare is stupid. I don't think that providing free healthcare for people who choose not to work is the right thing to do. I don't agree on how it's set up or how it's playing out. I don't think it's fair or right that hard working American people are having to pay for people who "can't afford" healthcare. Well, I have news for you Mr. President! With the hike in insurance premiums, co-pays and everything else, NO ONE can afford health insurance. 

I have a friend who has a family... A wife, a baby and a mortgage. With what he's going to have to pay with obamacare, they won't be able to to have any kind of life. It is costing them more in insurance than it is for the mortgage on their house and that is disgusting. 

Explain to me the logic someone. Please. 

It is no secret that I didn't vote for our nations leader last election. I actually tried to sway people the conservative way, but other politics aside... Obamacare isn't going to work. It's going to bankrupt millions of people and, in my opinion, could be the beginning of the downfall. We are already in a recession. Why in this world, Mr. President, do you need to make it worse?

Just my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment