Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Important People. Part two.


Tonight's friend post is about Courtney Dawn House. 

This young woman is one of my favorite people in the world, hands down. She makes me smile. She makes me laugh. She's there if I need a serious conversation or there to listen if I need to rant. 

How did we meet, you ask? Well, she will tell you that she sat next to me at bible study many moons ago, and I promptly got up and walked the other direction, completely ignoring her intentions of being friendly.  I honestly don't remember this happening, but I don't really remember how we became friends. Haha. I just know she's been around for a long time!

She's been there with me through it all. 

Boys. 
My first apartment. (She lived in the one next door)
Family drama.
Boys. 
The revamping of this very blog. 
Money woes. 
Drama. 
Road trips. 
Boys. 

And much more!

But through it all, she's remained true and loyal, and we have made it through without any drama or other issues. 

I am thankful that God brought this amazing woman into my life. I can't imagine what it would be like without her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment