Monday, January 20, 2014

Big changes

Do you ever feel like you're on the brink of making major life decision, but you just don't know if you can?

I believe wholeheartedly that God has put a call on my life. A call that, if followed, would change my entire world. It's not my job. I honestly believe I have found my niche and will be working with these kids for as long as God gives me breath. But it's some more personal. Something that, if accomplished, would be everything I never thought I wanted.  

Why don't I just jump in, you ask? Why don't I just throw caution to the wind and do what it is that I'm afraid of?

Because I am exactly that, afraid. 

Of failing. Of giving up. Of just plain not being good enough. I'm afraid. 

But you know what the worst part is? I'm more afraid of NOT doing it. If you're called to something, I mean REALLY called. God called. You have to do it, right? No matter the consequences? No matter how hard it seems or how sad you get thinking about it? If it's a clear straight forward direction...

I guess I know the answer. 

I'm not sure why I wrote about this tonight... Just to get my feelings out into the world I suppose. 

Life is changing, and I'm scared. 

But I am also really excited. 

Big changes happening in 2014 people. 

Big changes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment