Friday, January 17, 2014

Important People. Part Five.

Tonight's post and the final chapter in this five part series is about Damian Cirincione. 

D was the leader and pastor of the college group at Shadow Hills during the time my dad was sick. He was there for me during the countless hours at the hospital. He and dozens of others prayed for me on a daily basis. He had that final conversation with my dad, and brought him to Christ. Damian is the one who gave me the peace of mind as my dad faded before my very eyes. 

Tonight's post is a short one, but let it be known... Without Damian Cirincione, I wouldn't have made it through those six months. Without him, I wouldn't have made it through the funeral. And without him, I wouldn't have the comfort of knowing that I will get to see my daddy in Heaven one day. 

Without Damian Cirincione, I wouldn't be who I am today. 

Thanks D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment