Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wanna know a secret?

Today I found out that my blog is read in twenty three countries!! That's not the secret part, though. 

The secret is how I feel about this. 

Secretly, I'm pretty dang proud of myself. 

I know that sounds horrible. Being proud of oneself probably sounds stupid and prideful. But you know what, reader? I really enjoy writing this blog. I am enjoying the 365 days of blogging adventure I've started and you know what?! I am loving the fact that more and more people are getting to enjoy my writing. 

Nobody posts blogs JUST to put their thoughts out into the universe. People post on blogs because they want their voice to matter. They want someone else's life to somehow be impacted by their words, even if it's in a minor way. 

My blog may not change the world. I don't know where this blog is going to go over the next year, but it doesn't matter. If even one of my posts impacts one person's life for the better...

Well, that's all I can ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment