Friday, February 14, 2014

10 places I want to visit, but haven't yet. (Includes pictures!!)

Tonight's post is all about the world.

Tonight's Top 10 list is "The Top 10 places I want to go, but haven't yet".

One. Mount Rushmore. Is this weird? I don't know. Ha! I've just always wanted to visit. The patriot in me feels like it's one of the places everyone should see at least once.


Two. The Louvre. This would be a definite life-highlight.I have an overwhelming, though probably unknown love of the art and history world. It has been my fream since I first found out this joint existed, to go and enjoy and learn. 



Three.  Sydney, Australia. This one is fairly common, I think. I feel like quite a few people want to visit this country/continent. There are so many fun things to see and do. There are strange animals, foods and let's not forget those accents!! 


Four. A farm. This, I'm sure, sounds stupid. But I want to spend a week or two on a working farm. I think it would be challenging, but at the end, totally worthwhile. Life goal for sure!



Five. A broadway stage. I don't have any desire to actually be on broadway. I don't have the talent anyway, but I couldn't take the pressure!! But you know what? I think taking fifteen minutes and singing a song or two on an empty broadway stage in front of hundreds of empty seats would be the dream of a lifetime coming true.




Six. The Autobahn. this legendary freeway in Germany is known for it's basically non-existant speed limits, and it's "open road" type feeling. I think this would be epically awesome to drive on or be a passenger on. 



Seven. This one is again, cliche. But I want to visit the Eiffel Tower. Look at the picture below... Need I say more?



Eight. Egypt. I realize that this isn't the greatest time to visit Egypt, but ever since I was a kid, I've just wanted to go. I've always been fascinated be the tombs and the pyramids and everything else. I will go there someday when things settle down!! :)




Nine. China. From what I've seen on TV, and heard from stories from those who've gotten to go, this is one place I have to visit! The scenery is beautiful. The food is supposedly awesome. The technology is beyond compare. I'm pretty dang excited for this one.



Ten. Antarctica. This one sounds stupid I'm sure, but wouldn't it be neat to visit a place where people can't even really live? The beauty in the ice and the snow and the water. God's beauty found in an unlikely place.



I realize that the majority of this list is going to be expensive to visit. It's going to take a lot of time and finance planning, but you know what? It's worth it. Look back over the pictures! God's mystery and beauty found all around the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment