Saturday, March 22, 2014

Southern adventure Day 1

I am officially in Georgia. 

I maneuvered my way through the enormous Atlanta airport, and started my drive to Augusta. It's a two hour drive, and I loved every minute of it. I blasted my favorite music. I called and chatted with a few people. The time passed quickly, and it was amazing. 

The trees were fabulous, and some have even started blooming!! It was fantastic.

Then I got to my hotel, checked in, and I love my room! The bed is huge, and I won't lie, I am excited to get to sleep in. I don't have to stress about getting into the preschool. I don't have to expect barking dogs at 730. I am stoked. 

Then I went to Clint's house. We chatted with his parents and caught up. His mom got me a BUNCH of Georgia stuff for my birthday and a REALLY pretty bracelet. (Which will be posted on Instagram shortly!!)

All in all, a fabulous day. 

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment