Sunday, March 23, 2014

Southern Adventure Day Two.

Day two of my southern adventure was just as good as day one. 

We woke up this mornin and went to Green Acres Baptist Church with Clint's parents. This church was enormous! We went to bible study at 8:45 (5:45 vegas time!) which was an experience. The leader was awesome; very relatable and funny. Then we went to big church. First off, we sat in the balcony! This was too fun, because I haven't ever belonged to a church with a balcony. Legit!! The church choir was awesome! The worship leaders were very good. And the preacher was everything I thought a southern baptist preacher in Georgia would be. 

Then we went to lunch at this Japanese place called Kyoto. Their food was amazing! I tried a couple new things, and had some good chatting time with mama and poppa Jones. 

Then I went back to my hotel and did some stuff on my iPad that I needed to get done. 

Then I went to our friend Courtney's house and we watched a couple different games for March Madness. 

And lastly, we went to dinner at this place called Carolina Brewhouse or something. The food was decent, but the company was amazing. 

So far, my southern adventure is everything I wanted it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment