Monday, March 24, 2014

Southern Adventure Day 3.

Today was peaceful. 

I slept in until about 10:00 Georgia time (7 in Vegas). I spent the morning on some odds and ends. 

Then Clint and I went to this restaurant called The Cotten Patch. It was this little tiny place that served some dang good southern food. Definitely an "A" rating! 

After lunch, we went to a place called Cabella's. It's sort of like Bass Pro Shop in that it sells outdoor equipment. But this is the south, so we weren't just there to look at fishin' poles and camo gear. Oh no! We were there to look at some guns! And boy did we!! They must've had a thousand guns in that store. Everything from little carry-guns to some of the biggest rifles and shotguns I've ever seen. #merica



Then we went and saw the movie "Divergent". I hadn't ever even heard of this series of books before today, but the movie was awesome! It had some good acting in it. The story line was entertaining, and had few surprises that kept the plot moving. All in all, awesome flick!

Then we went back to the Jones residence and ate dinner and watched "Dancing With The Stars". I hadn't ever watched this show, and I thought it was neat. Probably not going to be a show I get hooked on, but definitely loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment